The 2024 Triumph Rocket 3 GT IS BACK AND STILL THE KING OF THE CRUISERS WORLDWIDE – WITH 2500 CC’S OF ASTONISHING PERFORMANCE delivering: presence, incredible comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude, supreme touring capability, and all while heralding the genesis of a motorcycle legend.
This is an class-creating riding experience, with the largest engine capacity ever seen on a production motorcycle and unparalleled world-leading torque figures that are an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition. An incredibly flat, rich torque curve reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm and holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range to deliver effortless acceleration and response in any gear.
Peak power is 165 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), so the Rocket 3 offers a thrilling ride with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a higher redline of 7,000 rpm. It also features the most advanced technology and highest level of specification ever seen on a Rocket.
All these attributes contribute to the Rocket 3 GT’s sublime touring capability and comfort for every day, any gear, easy riding. As a pure Triumph original, the Rocket 3 GT is the pinnacle in style, muscular presence and finish… and you can further enhance this incredible ride with over 50 custom Rocket 3 accessories adding even more style, practicality and touring capability.
- Signature twin LED headlight with Triumph maker’s triangle branding
- Beautiful hydroformed three-header exhaust run
- Keyless Ignition and steering lock
- Optimized Cornering ABS and switchable Optimized Cornering Traction Control, and single button operation Cruise Control
- 4 riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, and Rider Configurable)
- Intricate 20-spoke wheels with imposing 9.45” rear tire size
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Torque assist hydraulic clutch
- Adjustable rider ergonomics with heated grips
- Tailored pillion and rider seats with a height adjustable pillion backrest
- Extended fly screen