At Chesapeake Cycles we sell and service Indian, Triumph, and Zero Electric Motorcycles as well as Piaggio and Vespa scooters. We strive to deliver the best products and customer service and we know that only comes with maintaining a strong team environment. We are currently seeking to hire a Prep Tech/ Technician and a Parts Associate / Parts Manager to our team!
Requirements for Prep Tech/ Technician
• Prior experience required
• Applicants must possess a valid motorcycle license
• Be able to operate and maneuver motorcycles up to 900lbs
• Fork life experience a plus, but will train
• Own their own tools and be available to work on Saturdays
Requirements for Parts Associate / Parts Manager
• Previous experience is preferred but not required
• Valid Motorcycle license preferred but not necessary
• Proficiency with computers and POS Systems
• Ability to learn and master new concepts quickly
• Strong customer service skills on & off the phone
Please contact our Service Manager, Vernon Moyer for more details and or to schedule an interview.