The new 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 900. For model year 2023, the Street Twin is re-named Speed Twin 900. The Speed Twin 900 contains the same iconic DNA as the first 1959 Triumph Bonneville, which came to encapsulate a whole generation of motorcycle culture, updated and refined for the 21st century with all of the modern capability and performance needed to match its incredible character and style.
Powered by the latest generation of our High Torque 900cc Bonneville engine, with its unique character, distinctive sound, stripped-back custom styling and accessible engaging riding experience. The Speed Twin 900 comes with even more beautiful style and comfort, making the perfect Bonneville for today’s rider. It’s Triumph’s most successful custom classic bike and, as the updated Speed Twin 900 is launched, we take a look at why this iconic modern motorbike is so well loved, and what makes this the greatest generation ever.
The Speed Twin 900 builds on its renowned confidence-inspiring, easy-riding setup with a bench seat that has a 0.39 in thicker foam construction for an enhanced seat-to-foot-to-handlebar ergonomics, and making it even more comfortable whether you’re traveling short or long distances.
- Torque assist clutch
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- 41 mm cartridge forks with rubber gaiters, and twin rear suspension units
- Brembo 4-piston front caliper and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS
- Cast aluminum wheels with machined spoke detailing
- Single dial analog speedometer with multi-function LCD display
- LED rear light with distinctive light pattern
- Under seat USB charging socket
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Bench seat, with low 30.1 in seat height