CALL TODAY TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE LATEST MANUFACTURER AND DEALER INCENTIVES ON THIS BIKE! THE TIME TO SAVE BIG IS NOW!!!
The 2023 Triumph Speed Twin 1200 higher performance, better handling, enhanced tech and even more premium style. The incredible Speed Twin 1200 sets a new benchmark.
A significant engine update sees an increase in both peak power, now up 3 HP to 98 HP, and also mid-range power. The torque this is also up in the mid-range, which is where the Bonneville twin engine excels, and better still, there is also a reduction in inertia thanks to a lightweight crankshaft and a rare earth alternator. Combined with high compression pistons, revised ports and a cam profile, the Speed Twin is even more responsive than before, spinning up faster and revving harder for longer.
Built with all of Triumph’s timeless DNA and beautiful stripped-back modern custom style, now with anodized headlight mounts, mudguard mounts and contemporary graphics, which complement the Speed Twin’s signature 3.8 gallon fuel tank. Advanced rider-focused technology for rider safety and enjoyment is sensitively incorporated into the Speed Twin’s clean and minimalist lines.
The three riding modes (Rain, Road and Sport) were upgraded for the latest generation Speed Twin with a dedicated throttle map and traction control setting for each mode. Easily switchable via a handlebar-mounted button, should riding conditions or rider mood change, the ideal setting is just a touch away.
- 1200cc twin engine
- Torque assist clutch
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- 3 riding modes (Road, Rain, and Sport)
- 43 mm Marzocchi upside down cartridge forks
- Brembo four-piston calipers with ABS
- Cast aluminum wheels with machined spoke detailing
- Contemporary, feature-packed twin clocks
- LED rear light with distinctive light pattern
- Under seat USB charging socket
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Bench seat with 31.9 in seat height