BETWEEN MANUFACTURER REBATES AND DEALER DISCOUNTS YOU CAN NOW SAVE UP TO $2,000 ON ALL REMAINING IN-STOCK 2023 TRIUMPHS (savings vary by model and MFG rebate)!! OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FINANCING AS LOW AS 1.99% ON SELECT MODELS. THE TIME TO BUY AND SAVE BIG ON THE BIKE OF YOUR DREAMS IS NOW…..ONCE THE BIKES ARE GONE, SO TOO ARE ALL THE SAVINGS!
Sophisticated and moody, the 2023 Triumph Bonneville T120 Black has all the iconic Bonneville style and performance. The definitive British motorcycle icon takes its torque-rich 1200 cc twin performance, sophisticated set up and beautiful Bonneville DNA and significantly upgrades it for 2022, delivering a new benchmark for timeless character and easy riding capability. With a significantly enhanced handling set-up, courtesy of a major 15 lb weight saving, new lightweight aluminum wheel rims and new higher specification Brembo brakes, plus new rider technology, including cruise control and enhanced riding modes and an even more responsive throttle, the Bonneville legend continues.
The reduced inertia from the lighter, classic 32-spoke aluminum rim wheels makes the 2021 Bonneville T120 nimbler through fast direction changes and gives a noticeable increase in acceleration. A whole host of additional modern technology was beautifully incorporated to the T120 and T120 Black, including cruise control with easy-to-use, single-button operation which helps to increase comfort and reduce rider fatigue on long journeys. The riding modes were also enhanced, with the Road and Rain modes now adjusting the engine mapping and traction control settings for the ideal throttle response, whatever the riding conditions. As with the cruise control, the riding mode button is neatly incorporated into the left-hand switchcube for easy operation and an uncluttered look to the Bonneville’s ‘bars. Standard-fit technology includes the latest generation of anti-lock braking system and a switchable traction control system for enhanced control and safety.
- Blacked out finish
- Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- 2 riding modes (Road and Rain) • 41mm cartridge forks, twin rear suspension units with preload adjustment
- Twin Brembo front calipers and Nissin rear caliper, with ABS • Lightweight 32-spoke wire wheels with aluminum rims
- Twin clocks with analog speedometer and tachometer, and multi-function LCD displays
- Torque assist clutch
- Cruise control with single button operation
- Under seat USB charging socket
- Immobilizer transponder built into the key
- Twin seat with 31.1 in seat height
- 10,000 miles/12 months service interval